Registrations are open for our 2022 Spring School !
From May 3 to 26, Calcul Québec is offering a series of workshops in advanced research computing. These workshops will allow you to learn both theoretical and practical skills that can be directly applied to your research work.
We offer an online program of several workshops during the month of May. Each workshop costs $10 (academic rate) or $200 (non-academic rate) and you can register for as many workshops as you wish. Registration for an event includes at least a half-day training session in the morning, and a question and answer period in the afternoon.
Most presentations are in French and questions can be answered in English or French.
Important: Please note that we close registrations one or two days before each workshop.
About our school
Calcul Québec’s spring school is organized every year to help graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, researchers and professionals from the private sector to use advanced computing resources effectively.
For more information, please write to email@example.com
Data analysis and visualization
- Introduction à la ligne de commandes Unix
- Premier pas sur les serveurs de calculs
- Introduction à la programmation avec Python
- Prétraitement des données avec OpenRefine
- Analyse de données et visualisation avec Python
Parallel programming (advanced)
- Analyse de données massives avec Spark
- Vectorization and Optimization
- Programmation parallèle avec MPI
- Programmation parallèle avec OpenMP
- Introduction to GPU Programming with Python
- Programmation parallèle avec OpenACC
You can also find all our workshops on our Eventbrite page : calculquebec.eventbrite.ca